- Click on any level to copy a character's stats for that level to the clipboard.
- For class swap, changing a character's class at any given level represents the character's class being changed at the previous level, and then they are leveled up. For example, if you change Freyr's level 10 class to Myrmidon, this would be the equivalent of changing him to a Myrmidon at level 9 and then leveling him up.
- Global (un)promoted class will set every class swap dropdown for the appropriate levels to the class of your choice.
- Don't forget to submit your class choices so that the statistics may reflect the updated growth rates/base stats.
- Stats may not actually go to negative numbers in-game, however the game still remembers any nagative numbers, and any future increases will be done accordingly. For example, if a Pegasus Knight has 1 RES as a level 20 and then promotes to a Dragon Knight, they will have 0 RES, however, if they were to change to a Paladin, increasing their RES by 3, they would have 1, not 3, as the game remembers the -2.
- Note that I am not 100% sure on whether the deviations are accurate or not yet.
Credit goes to FEA for the concept and Serenes Forest for the data.